Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mount Etna
- Learn how to cook traditional Sicilian dishes in Marsala
- Stroll through picturesque coastal towns and dine ashore
- Admire Monreale’s impressive 12th-century Cathedral
- Explore exquisite Greek and Roman ruins of Agrigento
- Cruise among scenic Aeolian Islands and see Stromboli
Start and end in Valletta! With the ocean cruise tour Circumnavigation of Sicily, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Valletta, Malta and 17 other destinations in Europe. Circumnavigation of Sicily includes accommodation in a hotel
- Day 1: Arrive in Malta this afternoon and transfer to our hotel with the remainder of the day at leisure.
- Day 2: Cruising Sicily
- Day 3: Take a drive through scenic countryside to the charming town of Ragusa
- Day 4: This morning, enjoy a guided tour of Agrigento, a World Heritage Site.
- Day 5: Step ashore in the thriving fishing town of Trapani, then depart overland to visit Erice.
- Day 6: Palermo is famous for its jumbled and picturesque streets punctuated with ornate Baroque churches, domed Arab mosques, and Byzantine mosaics.
- Day 7: Cefalù is of Greek origin; its name, meaning “head,” derives from its position below a precipitous rocky headland.
- Day 8: Stromboli Volcano, Sicily
- Day 9: This morning, disembark in Taormina and board coaches for an excursion to 9,500-foot-high Mt. Etna, Europe’s largest active volcano.
- Day 10: Today you have your choice of two tours.
- Day 11: Founded by the Corinthians in the 8th century BC.
- Day 12: Disembark in Valletta this morning.
- Additional Services
Reviews About This Operator
- Cheryl· March 09, 2020From booking to completion every person was prompt and helpful.
- Mark· March 02, 2020Great guide. Great hikes. Great food. Great people
- Hannah· February 10, 2020An absolutely amazing week with a great bunch of people. The staff were fantastic and enthusiastic. We had a lot of... Show more
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar