Circumnavigation of Sicily
- Our saving
- US $ 9,980
- Learn how to cook traditional Sicilian dishes in Marsala
- Stroll through picturesque coastal towns and dine ashore
- Admire Monreale’s impressive 12th-century Cathedral
- Explore exquisite Greek and Roman ruins of Agrigento
- Cruise among scenic Aeolian Islands and see Stromboli
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Malta this afternoon and transfer to our hotel with the remainder of the day at leisure.
- Day 2: Cruising Sicily
- Day 3: Take a drive through scenic countryside to the charming town of Ragusa
- Day 4: This morning, enjoy a guided tour of Agrigento, a World Heritage Site.
- Day 5: Step ashore in the thriving fishing town of Trapani, then depart overland to visit Erice.
- Day 6: Palermo is famous for its jumbled and picturesque streets punctuated with ornate Baroque churches, domed Arab mosques, and Byzantine mosaics.
- Day 7: Cefalù is of Greek origin; its name, meaning “head,” derives from its position below a precipitous rocky headland.
- Day 8: Stromboli Volcano, Sicily
- Day 9: This morning, disembark in Taormina and board coaches for an excursion to 9,500-foot-high Mt. Etna, Europe’s largest active volcano.
- Day 10: Today you have your choice of two tours.
- Day 11: Founded by the Corinthians in the 8th century BC.
- Day 12: Disembark in Valletta this morning.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Claudine Binnie's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Karl (Mather) was an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. Good fun. The long dinners every evening were a bit too much. A good one or two course meal would have sufficed, after a whole day hiking.
- kala spigarelli's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
The Hotel Due Torri is a wonderful family owned hotel. They welcomed us like family, Helped us with our daily itinerary and answered all our questions. The meals were Devine prepared by Giovani who is co owner of the hotel and an amazing Chef. Nicola,... Read more
- Andrew Lambert's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Mont Trek was very good. All info provided by Exodus was spot on. The Chalet was fantastic. The hosts were lovely providing a very clean chalet and excellent food.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marc18th June 2019
Circumnavigation of Sicily
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Valletta12 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Valletta8 seats left$250USD $9,980
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroMalta and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Valletta.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Valletta (Malta)
- 97 km
- Pozzallo (Italy)
- 24 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 110 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
- 122 km
- Trapani (Italy)
- 6 km
- Erice (Italy)
- 25 km
- Segesta (Italy)
- 38 km
- Marsala (Italy)
- 90 km
- Palermo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Monreale (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,980 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 31,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours