Greek Island Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 1,619
- Make your insta feed glow with blue and white Santorini
- Take to the playground of the rich and famous in Mykonos
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in the calm waters of the Aegean
- Whip out your camera and snap this postcard paradise
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, Greece
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Paros
- Day 6: Paros
- Day 7: Paros to Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Athens
- Day 10: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KKarstenReicheltWritten on November 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is definitely the best traveling in a group with a local guide in this beautiful area! It was also a very nice experience meeting young people from all over the world.
- MMeganWhiteWritten on November 16, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
You need to be reasonably fit, there is a lot of walking! Drink plenty of water. Pack lightly for the weather, anything else you may need you can buy.
- AAndreaAgasWritten on November 16, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour, great guide and loads of new memories
- GGloriaalierWritten on November 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
That it’s amazing to do so much and meet different people from all over
- LLuanaKWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I would recommend it, was so nice to see the islands and have spare time as well as evenings out together. The included dinners weren’t very nice so I’d suggest some different places for that but lovely places can’t wait to go back! Alki was an amazing tour... Read more
- LLiliaWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Dont expect much about the transportation
- AAlyJenningsWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was really great! Our guide Athina was amazing and she definitely made the tour!! Just be prepared for some VERY long ferry trips with no assigned seating which meant we sat in the ferry restaurant for 8 hours. I would recommend doing the Santorini... Read more
- SStephanieKuzmanovskaWritten on November 15, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
- great to meet life long friends! - the tour feels a little rushed in terms off You don’t get to see much of the island as you arrive later in the date
- AAnnabellRommelWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing round trip. Athen and mykonos were amazingplaces. I wanna go therw again!
- LLaurenSoulsbyWritten on November 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Please do it! It was a perfect trip as there were so many optional activities that you could take it as busy and full on as you want or just relax and do it on yourself
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
Greek Island Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$212$1,799-10%USD $1,619Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$212$1,799-10%USD $1,619Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$223$1,889-10%USD $1,700Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$223$1,889-10%USD $1,700Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$223$1,889-10%USD $1,700Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$223$1,889-10%USD $1,700Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$282$2,389-10%USD $2,150Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$282$2,389-10%USD $2,150Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$282$2,389-10%USD $2,150Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Athens10 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$282$2,389-10%USD $2,150Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper