Prague & Česky Krumlov - Meet Us There
- Our saving
- US $ 248
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- MaddieGrasberger's review about another Bus2alps tour4.5 - Excellent
Marlee was really caring and comforting. She recommended fantastic places to eat. She was easy to talk to if I had a problem. She had a lot of enthusiasm and passion for this tour.
- Cassandra Michaud's review about another Bus2alps tour5.0 - Excellent
Working with Bus2Alps was awesome and Tyler was amazing at keeping everyone on the trip informed about what was going on, but also was a blast to be with!
- Kaitlin Mitacek's review about another Bus2alps tour5.0 - Excellent
Marlee is an extremely thoughtful and helpful guide! She has informative insight and is so personable. I purposely booked with this company to have Marlee has my tour guide!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Prague & Česky Krumlov - Meet Us There
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from Prague4 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$5USD $248
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Prague4 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$5USD $248
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Prague4 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$5USD $248
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Prague4 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$5USD $248
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Prague.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Bus2alps. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Bus2alps. Please familiarise yourself with the Bus2alps payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $248 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Prague & Česky Krumlov - Meet Us There via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 32,288 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours