Trails of Andalucia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,442
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 7, 20154.0 - GoodGayle was great and we enjoyed all of the scheduled activities and our flexibility to go off on our own. The beds/pillows were sometimes a bit uncomfortable, and the air conditioning control in the hotel in Ronda seemed to be mostly for decoration, though the view from the hotel made up for it.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Seville
- Day 2: Seville
- Day 3: Zahara de la Sierra - Grazalema
- Day 4: Grazalema
- Day 5: Ronda
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Granada - Alhambra Palace
- Day 8: Granada
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
How many people are on a tour?
This is a small group experience, the minimum of travellers required is 1 and the maximum is 16.
- April 1, 2016
What is the age group of the tour?
This tour is for 18 - 70yr olds, so it's more or less open age.
- April 1, 2016
How many kms of walking are there in a day?
To get an idea of how much walking is involved, have a look at the itinerary, it states at the end of each day how many hours you can expect to be on your feet which can be anywhere from 2 to 6 hours.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elena21st December 2017
Trails of Andalucia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Seville8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Granada0 seats leftUSD $2,355Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Seville8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Granada9 seats left$128$2,570-5%USD $2,442
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Seville8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Granada5 seats leftUSD $2,620
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Seville8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Granada6 seats leftUSD $2,475
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Seville8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Granada8 seats leftUSD $2,570
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Seville8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Granada8 seats leftUSD $2,570
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Seville8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to GranadaOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,470
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Seville8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Granada8 seats leftUSD $2,355
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Seville8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Granada10+ seats leftUSD $2,470
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Seville8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Granada10+ seats leftUSD $2,470
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Seville is the starting point and Granada is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2018 the full payment of $2,442 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2442 for Trails of Andalucia, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seville (Spain)
- 81 km
- Zahara de la Sierra (Spain)
- 9 km
- Grazalema (Spain)
- 18 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 148 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,442 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,407 tours in Europe
- covered by 183 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trails of Andalucia
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers