Trails of Andalucia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,525
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Seville
- Day 2: Seville
- Day 3: Zahara de la Sierra - Grazalema
- Day 4: Grazalema
- Day 5: Ronda
- Day 6: Granada
- Day 7: Granada - Alhambra Palace
- Day 8: Granada
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 7, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Gayle was great and we enjoyed all of the scheduled activities and our flexibility to go off on our own. The beds/pillows were sometimes a bit uncomfortable, and the air conditioning control in the hotel in Ronda seemed to be mostly for decoration, though... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people are on a tour?
This is a small group experience, the minimum of travellers required is 1 and the maximum is 16.
What is the age group of the tour?
This tour is for 18 - 70yr olds, so it's more or less open age.
How many kms of walking are there in a day?
To get an idea of how much walking is involved, have a look at the itinerary, it states at the end of each day how many hours you can expect to be on your feet which can be anywhere from 2 to 6 hours.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Trails of Andalucia
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Seville8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Granada0 seats left$71USD $2,754
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Seville8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Granada4 seats left$70USD $2,730
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Seville8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Granada6 seats left$65USD $2,550
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Seville8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Granada0 seats left$66USD $2,574
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Seville8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Granada0 seats left$63USD $2,452
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Seville8 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Granada5 seats left$65USD $2,525
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Seville is the starting point and Granada is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2019 the full payment of $2,525 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2525 for Trails of Andalucia, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seville (Spain)
- 81 km
- Zahara de la Sierra (Spain)
- 9 km
- Grazalema (Spain)
- 18 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 148 km
- Granada (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,525 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,887 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Trails of Andalucia
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers