Treasures of Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 2,420
- Embrace your inner artist with a painting workshop
- Fill your tummies with delectable desserts and wine
- Visit a factory that produces the classic Pao-de-Lo
- Sip the regions finest wines of Quinta Da Aveleda
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Food & Culinary
- Small Group Touring ...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Porto
- Day 2: Porto
- Day 3: Porto
- Day 4: Porto to Braga
- Day 5: Braga to Coimbra
- Day 6: Coimbra
- Day 7: Coimbra to Lisbon
- Day 8: Lisbon
- Day 9: Lisbon
- Day 10: Depart Lisbon
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- JohnBowdler's review about another Small Group Touring Co. tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour covers virtually all of the main sights of Greece outside the islands. The small group concept works really well for itinerary. While there is a lot of territory to cover, it is done at a comfortable pace and with no early starts. There is plenty... Read more
- Terry's review about another Small Group Touring Co. tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour with many scenic highlights and the historical interaction between countries- tour leader was outstanding in her knowledge and presentation.
- emembellinternodeonnet's review about another Small Group Touring Co. tour5.0 - Excellent
We were looked after extremely well and our guide was very knowledgeable and interesting throughout the entire trip. He went above and beyond the call of duty with any issues which arose. The countries and areas covered were extremely beautiful and it was a... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mark30th August 2019
Treasures of Portugal
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Porto10 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Lisbon9 seats left$75USD $2,420
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Porto10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Lisbon7 seats left$78USD $2,517
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Porto10 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Lisbon9 seats left$78USD $2,517
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Porto10 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Lisbon10+ seats left$78USD $2,517
- FridayAug 14, 2020from Porto10 DaysSundayAug 23, 2020to Lisbon10+ seats left$78USD $2,517
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Porto10 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Lisbon9 seats left$75USD $2,420
- FridaySep 25, 2020from Porto10 DaysSundayOct 4, 2020to Lisbon8 seats left$75USD $2,420
- FridayOct 16, 2020from Porto10 DaysSundayOct 25, 2020to Lisbon8 seats left$75USD $2,420
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Small Group Touring Co.. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Small Group Touring Co.. Please familiarise yourself with the Small Group Touring Co. payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Small Group Touring Co. will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Small Group Touring Co. : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 29 km
- Penafiel (Portugal)
- 29 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 47 km
- Amarante (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 16 km
- Braga (Portugal)
- 102 km
- Aveiro (Portugal)
- 9 km
- Costa Nova do Prado (Portugal)
- 54 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 70 km
- Batalha (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,420 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours