Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Miyajima Island
Start in Osaka and end in Tokyo! With the Adventure tour Japan. History and super technologies during the "momiji" red leaves season, you have a 14 days tour package taking you through Osaka, Japan and 11 other destinations in Japan. Japan. History and super technologies during the "momiji" red leaves season includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Day 1: Osaka Castle. Dotonbori street. Umeda Sky skyscraper.Start point Airport, 大阪府, Japan
- Day 2: Kyoto. Fushimi Inari temple. Golden Temple of Kinkakuji.
- Day 3: Arashiyama bamboo grove. Otagi Nenbutsu-ji temple. Geisha dances.
- Day 4: Kiyomizu-dera temple. White Heron Castle.
- Day 5: Nara. Todai-ji Buddhist temple. The town of Uji.
- Day 6: Arima-onsen hot-spring. Traditional hotel ryokan. Kaiseki gourmet cuisine.
- Day 7: Okayama. Korakuen garden. Canals of Kurashiki.
- Day 8-9: Miyajima Island. Hiroshima. Naoshima island.
- Day 10: The capital, Tokyo. Harajuku district.
- Day 11: Buddha Kamakura. Tsurugaoka Hachimangu shrine. Yokohama.
- Day 12: Fujikawaguchiko town. Fuji Mountain. Iyashi-no-Sato open-air museum.
- Day 13-14: Tsukiji fish market. Souvenirs.End point Airport, 東京都, Japan
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Alla· November 14, 2019I have long dreamed of celebrating New Year on the ocean, in good company, to the sound of the surf! And my dream... Show more
- Nik· October 25, 2019Best trip of my whole life! You are awesome, guys! Hope, I will see you soon.
Dates & Availability
Japan. History and super technologies during the "momiji" red leaves season
From Osaka to Tokyo
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday4 Nov, 2020Tuesday17 Nov, 2020$2,372
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar