Kumano Kodo Self-Guided Hike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,193
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join in Kii Tanabe, orientation, bus to Yunomine Onsen
- Day 2: Hongu Loop walk (13km), walk to Hosshinmon-Oji (6km)
- Day 3: Walk Kowaze to Kogumotori-Goe (and to Kawayu Onsen) (15km)
- Day 4: Walk Koguchi to Nachi (14.5km)
- Day 5: In Katsuura, trip concludes
- Ewart O’Donnell's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Our only gripe was the long bus trips involved at the beginning and end of each day. Kohei, our guide, was outstanding. He let us experience many aspects of Japanese culture, and he became as much a friend as a guide.
- GailDrury's review about another World Expeditions tour4.0 - Good
Hard work but amazing experience-thanks to everyone involved and the party.
- Jenni Frygoudakis's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was amazing from start to finish. We were well looked after and the guides in each place were very informative. Mongolia was the highlight. Our guide and driver stayed with us and were very friendly, informative and helpful. They made our stay so... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marylin23rd September 2019
Kumano Kodo Self-Guided Hike
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Katsuura6 seats left$37USD $1,193
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Tanabe5 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Katsuura8 seats left$37USD $1,193
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tanabe is the starting point and Katsuura is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 24 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 December 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with World Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 70 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of World Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the World Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tanabe (Japan)
- 43 km
- Koguchi (Japan)
- 11 km
- Nachi-san (Japan)
- 7 km
- Katsuura (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,193 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 13,071 tours in Asia
- covered by 878 different operators in Asia
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 50,592 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours