Colorado Ski & Horse Ranch Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 2,328
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day #1: Denver International Airport Arrival
Start point Main Entrance , Denver International Airport (DEN), 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, Colorado 80249, United States 13:00 - 17:00
- Day #2: Ski fitting and sightseeing
- Day #3 Our first ski day
- Day #4 More skiing and Pagosa hot springs
- Day #5 Shooting lessons and wildlife viewing
- Day #6 Hit the slopes at Taos ski resort
- Day #7 Horseback riding
Day #8 Drive back to Denver International Airport
End point Main Entrance , Denver International Airport (DEN), 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, Colorado 80249, United States 13:00 - 17:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CarrieMakaiWritten on September 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a fantastic adventure this was for me and my family! The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and we learned so much during our stay. The accommodations were very comfortable with an old western vibe. We loved it. The food was all homemade and amazing. I... Read moreReview collected by High Plains Drift Inn
- MarceloElyWritten on August 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Authentic western/ranch experience combined with beautiful scenery, great skiing and top notch hospitality.Review collected by High Plains Drift Inn
- MarkWritten on August 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Eleeshea and her family/staff are great! The Airbnb accommodation was very nice and rustic. The cabin-style feel of staying on a ranch created a relaxing ambiance, which was nice to clear the mind and enjoy nature. The area is beautiful. I highly recommend!Review collected by High Plains Drift Inn
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard23rd October 2019
Colorado Ski & Horse Ranch Adventure
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Denver8 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Denver10+ seats left$72USD $2,328Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Denver8 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$72USD $2,328Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Denver8 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$72USD $2,328Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Denver8 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$72USD $2,328Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Denver8 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$72USD $2,328Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from Denver8 DaysSaturdayFeb 29, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$72USD $2,328Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Denver8 DaysSaturdayMar 14, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$72USD $2,328Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Denver8 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to Denver10+ seats left$72USD $2,328Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Denver.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 December 2019, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with High Plains Drift Inn. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 30 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of High Plains Drift Inn. Please familiarise yourself with the High Plains Drift Inn payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and High Plains Drift Inn will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for High Plains Drift Inn tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Denver (USA)
- 101 km
- Colorado Springs (USA)
- 181 km
- Monte Vista (USA)
- 27 km
- Alamosa (USA)
- 35 km
- Great Sand Dunes NP (USA)
- 38 km
- Fort Garland (USA)
- 133 km
- Salida (USA)
- 29 km
- Monarch Mountain (USA)
- 105 km
- Monte Vista (USA)
- 58 km
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,328 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,983 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,132 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours