3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians
- Our saving
- US $ 998
- Age range
- 8 to 88 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Australian Natural T...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians - Day 1
- Great Ocean Road and Grampians - Day 2
- Great Ocean Road and Grampians - Day 3
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide is not included unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fiona3rd October 2019
3 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayDec 12, 2019to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayDec 17, 2019from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJan 14, 2020from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayJan 16, 2020to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJan 21, 2020from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayJan 23, 2020to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJan 28, 2020from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayJan 30, 2020to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayFeb 4, 2020from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayFeb 6, 2020to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayFeb 11, 2020from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayFeb 13, 2020to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayFeb 18, 2020from Melbourne3 DaysThursdayFeb 20, 2020to Melbourne8 seats left$20USD $997Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Australian Natural Treasures Touring. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Australian Natural Treasures Touring. Please familiarise yourself with the Australian Natural Treasures Touring payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Australian Natural Treasures Touring will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Australian Natural Treasures Touring : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 65 km
- Geelong (Australia)
- 20 km
- Torquay (Australia)
- 14 km
- Anglesea (Australia)
- 60 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 60 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 52 km
- Warrnambool (Australia)
- 82 km
- Dunkeld (Australia)
- 59 km
- Halls Gap (Australia)
- 127 km
- Ballarat (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $998 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,461 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,426 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours