Alaska Unveiled 2020 (9 destinations)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,614
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver – 7 Night Alaskan Cruise
- Day 3: Scenic Cruising
- Day 4: Ketchikan
- Day 5: Juneau
- Day 6: Skagway
- Day 7: Glacier Bay
- Day 8: College Fjord
- Day 9: Whittier – Anchorage
- Day 10: Anchorage – Denali State Park
- Day 11: Princess Rail – Denali National Park
- Day 12: Denali National Park
- Day 13: Fairbanks
- Day 14: Depart Fairbanks
- Linda Monkhouse's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organised with a good balance of tours and free time. Excellent guides. Very nice hotel in excellent location. Ship was beautiful, comfortable and the meals were adequate and delicious. All staff throughout did an amazing job.
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
Alaska Unveiled 2020 (9 destinations)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to FairbanksNot available in your region
- FridayAug 21, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysThursdaySep 3, 2020to FairbanksNot available in your region
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to FairbanksNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Fairbanks is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Evergreen Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Evergreen Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Evergreen Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 890 km
- Ketchikan (USA)
- 370 km
- Juneau (USA)
- 138 km
- Skagway (USA)
- 719 km
- College Fjord (USA)
- 54 km
- Whittier (USA)
- 81 km
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 256 km
- Fairbanks (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,614 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,975 tours in North America
- covered by 110 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,686 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours