Mykonos & Santorini Island Escape
- Our saving
- US $ 1,539
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Step back to the time of myths and legends in Athens
- Wander down the colourful back streets of Gazi
- Soak up the sun in Santorini's blue and white paradise
- Relax on the picturesque beaches of Mykonos
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 6 - 8: Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini to Athens
- Day 9: Depart Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- BryceAristide's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
Dimos is THE MAN! Did the Spotlight on Greece Contiki tour recently. He is knowledgeable, funny, and fun. He did an excellent job of giving us all the information at each location including plan and historic details!
- JosephG's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
This trip was one of the most memorable trips I have ever been on. I’m fortunate enough at the age 30 to have been able to travel to many places but this really was something special. I had the privilege of being guided by Meghan McCulloch w/ Contiki tours.... Read more
- Natallie's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent
Meghan is definitely one in a million and is amazing in fulfilling her duties as a tour manager ! She is very knowledgeable and was able to make my first contiki tour the time of my life because she goes above and beyond to ensure everyone’s time in Greece... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Shelby, mermaid at heart. Regional trip manager for Contiki, tripping around beautiful Greece. Far too..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Mykonos & Santorini Island Escape
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $1,539+ $180 Food Funds
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from Athens9 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $1,539+ $180 Food Funds
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Athens9 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $1,539+ $180 Food Funds
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Athens9 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $1,539+ $180 Food Funds
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Athens9 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $1,539+ $180 Food Funds
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $1,539+ $180 Food Funds
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Athens9 seats left$32USD $1,575+ $180 Food Funds
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $1,575+ $180 Food Funds
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from Athens9 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $1,575+ $180 Food Funds
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Athens9 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $1,575+ $180 Food Funds
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,539 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours