5 Day Perth To Exmouth Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 575
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Perth to Kalbarri
- Day 2: Kalbarri to Shark Bay
- Day 3: Shark Bay to Coral Bay
- Day 4: Coral Bay
- Day 5: Exmouth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
5 Day Perth To Exmouth Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Perth5 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Cape Range National Park10+ seats left$18USD $573
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from Perth5 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Cape Range National Park10+ seats left$18USD $573
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from Perth5 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Cape Range National Park10+ seats left$18USD $573
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Perth5 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Cape Range National Park10+ seats left$18USD $573
- ThursdayNov 14, 2019from Perth5 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Cape Range National Park0 seats left$18USD $573Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Perth5 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Cape Range National Park10+ seats left$18USD $573
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Perth5 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Cape Range National Park10+ seats left$18USD $573
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Perth5 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Cape Range National Park0 seats left$18USD $573Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Perth5 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Cape Range National Park10+ seats left$18USD $573
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Perth5 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Cape Range National Park10+ seats left$18USD $573
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Cape Range National Park is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 December 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with West Adventure Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of West Adventure Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the West Adventure Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and West Adventure Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for West Adventure Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Perth (Australia)
- 165 km
- Pinnacles Desert (Australia)
- 336 km
- Kalbarri (Australia)
- 11 km
- Kalbarri National Park (Australia)
- 228 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
- 3 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 295 km
- Coral Bay (Australia)
- 139 km
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 22 km
- Cape Range National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $575 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,425 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,333 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours