2020 Taste of Britain & Ireland - 14 Days/13 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 3,447
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- CIE Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: LONDON ARRIVAL & TOUR
- Day 2: TOWER OF LONDON & CITY SIGHTS
- Day 3: WINDSOR CASTLE & BATH
- Day 4: COTSWOLDS DRIVE & SHAKESPEARE BIRTHPLACE
- Day 5: LAKE DISTRICT & SCOTTISH EVENING
- Day 6: EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR
- Day 7: GLASGOW CITY TOUR & FERRY TO BELFAST
- Day 8: TITANIC BELFAST & THE GLYDE INN
- Day 9: DUBLIN WALKING TOUR & HOP-ON, HOP-OFF BUS
- Day 10: BLARNEY CASTLE & KILLARNEY
- Day 11: DINGLE PENINSULA & IRISH NIGHT
- Day 12: FLYING BOAT MUSEUM & CLIFFS OF MOHER
- Day 13: RATHBAUN FARM & FITZPATRICK CASTLE STAY
- Day 14: TOUR ENDS IN DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- MARCO IAROSSI's review about another CIE Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was eyeopening and so much information, kept you asking for more. Thanks to our amazing driver and various guides along the way, the group was kept entertained and informed on a rollicking journey through Scotland & Ireland.
- JudyOMeara's review about another CIE Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved the Scottish Clans and Castles tour! As someone who traveled solo for the first time, I was somewhat nervous about being alone in a foreign country. There was no reason to be. My tour guide Becky and driver Neil were wonderfully... Read more
- Dianne (Pat) Greenwell's review about another CIE Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
Great choice of itinerary, very informative, great scenery, and we didn't mind the weather. Anita & Des were super - Anita lots of fun and we enjoyed her commentaries. Des was a super driver.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide is not included unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
2020 Taste of Britain & Ireland - 14 Days/13 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayApr 3, 2020from London14 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Dublin7 seats left$52USD $3,447Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from London14 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Dublin6 seats left$56USD $3,663Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from London14 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to Dublin10+ seats left$66USD $4,353Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from London14 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Dublin5 seats left$59USD $3,900Sharing a twin room
- FridayJul 3, 2020from London14 DaysThursdayJul 16, 2020to Dublin5 seats left$62USD $4,057Sharing a twin room
- FridayAug 7, 2020from London14 DaysThursdayAug 20, 2020to Dublin$66USD $4,363Sharing a twin room
- FridayAug 14, 2020from London14 DaysThursdayAug 27, 2020to Dublin9 seats left$66USD $4,363Sharing a twin room
- FridayAug 21, 2020from London14 DaysThursdaySep 3, 2020to Dublin5 seats left$66USD $4,363Sharing a twin room
- FridayAug 28, 2020from London14 DaysThursdaySep 10, 2020to Dublin6 seats left$70USD $4,589Sharing a twin room
- FridaySep 4, 2020from London14 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to Dublin5 seats left$59USD $3,900Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Northern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- London is the starting point and Dublin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 5 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 February 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with CIE Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CIE Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the CIE Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and CIE Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for CIE Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 34 km
- Windsor (England)
- 122 km
- Bath (England)
- 53 km
- Cotswolds (England)
- 48 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 271 km
- Lake District NP (England)
- 21 km
- Lake Windermere (England)
- 182 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,447 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours