- Our saving
- US $ 2,379
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Split – Solin
- Day 2: Solin - Opatija
- Day 3: Opatija
- Day 4: Opatija
- Day 5: Opatija – Zagreb
- Day 6: Zagreb
- Day 7: Zagreb – Lake Bled
- Day 8: Lake Bled
- Day 9: Lake Bled – Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest Farewell
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Joe's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
The perfect balance of activity and relaxation!
- Beatriz Caicedo's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
The cruise was overall better than expected.
- William Moody's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent,knowledgeable and very well organized.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David28th August 2019
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Split10 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$74USD $2,379Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Split10 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Budapest7 seats left$74USD $2,379Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Split10 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Budapest8 seats left$74USD $2,379Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Split10 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$74USD $2,379Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJul 15, 2020from Split10 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Budapest7 seats left$74USD $2,405Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayAug 12, 2020from Split10 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$75USD $2,438Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Emerald Waterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Emerald Waterways. Please familiarise yourself with the Emerald Waterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Solin (Croatia)
- 265 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 141 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Lake Bled (Slovenia)
- 396 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,379 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours