Kos & Samos 7 nights bundle offer 3*
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Mythos Holidays
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1- Arrival in Kos
Start point Kos Airport, Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Κω «Ιπποκράτης», Αντιμάχεια, Antimachia, Νοτιο Αιγαιο, Greece
- Day 2 – Kos Island tour (Optional Daily excursion 09:00-17:00)
- Day 3 – Nissyros Volcanic adventure (Optional Daily Excursion 08:00-17:30)
- Day 4: Departure to Samos – Arrival in Samos.
- Day 5 – Samos Island Tour (Optional daily excursion 09:00-17.00)
- Day 6 – Captain’s BBQ South coast ( Optional Daily excursion 09:00-17:00)
- Day 7 - Departure to Kos – Arrival in Kos & Greek night event (Optional Event 17:00-23:00)
Day 8 – departing day
End point Kos Airport, Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Κω «Ιπποκράτης», Αντιμάχεια, Antimachia, Νοτιο Αιγαιο, Greece
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- HHHelenWritten on October 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
George from Mythios Tours did everything possible to make my trip a wonderful experience. I thank him very much.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide is not included unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Kos.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Mythos Holidays. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Mythos Holidays. Please familiarise yourself with the Mythos Holidays payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Mythos Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Mythos Holidays tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Kos (Greece)
- 28 km
- Nisiros (Greece)
- 131 km
- Samos (Greece)
- 103 km
- Kos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours