Coast to Coast Rail Trail
- Our saving
- US $ 1,353
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1 RUSSELL
Start point We will meet you in the morning at your hotel in Auckland, Auckland Central, Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand 08:30 - 09:00
- DAY 2 KAIKOHE
- DAY 3 HOREKE
DAY 4 Auckland
End point We will then drive back to Auckland arriving late afternoon., Auckland Central, Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand 16:00 - 17:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Coast to Coast Rail Trail
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Russell4 DaysMondayDec 23, 2019to Taheke6 seats left$42USD $1,353
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Russell4 DaysWednesdayJan 8, 2020to Taheke10+ seats left$42USD $1,353
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Russell4 DaysTuesdayJan 28, 2020to Taheke8 seats left$42USD $1,353
- ThursdayFeb 20, 2020from Russell4 DaysSundayFeb 23, 2020to Taheke10+ seats left$42USD $1,353
- ThursdayMar 5, 2020from Russell4 DaysSundayMar 8, 2020to Taheke6 seats left$42USD $1,353
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Russell4 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to Taheke10+ seats left$42USD $1,353
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Russell is the starting point and Taheke is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Pedaltours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Pedaltours. Please familiarise yourself with the Pedaltours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pedaltours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Pedaltours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Russell (New Zealand)
- 33 km
- Kaikohe (New Zealand)
- 20 km
- Horeke (New Zealand)
- 13 km
- Taheke (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,353 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,432 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,337 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours