Danube Delights 2020 (Start Budapest, End Munich)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,289
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Bratislava
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Dürnstein - Melk
- Day 6: Passau
- Day 7: Regensburg
- Day 8: Nuremberg Disembarkation - Munich
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DestinyLaunched in the fresh waters of Danube, Rhine and Main in 2017, Emerald Destiny will take you on a river cruise right through the heart o… Read moreBuilt2017Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SunA sister ship to Emerald Dawn, Star, Sky and Destiny, Emerald Sun is yet another amazing choice for your European getaway. You will notic… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald StarSail on the stylish Emerald Star through Europe’s most popular watercourses, the Danube, Rhine or Moselle. Should you be looking fo… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Rather Poor
- RobynandStuartWritten on April 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
- Discover the Emerald 'Star Ship' difference
- Unique Sightseeing with Evergreen
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tam15th August 2019
Danube Delights 2020 (Start Budapest, End Munich)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to MunichEmerald DestinyNot available in your region
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to MunichEmerald StarNot available in your region
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to MunichEmerald SunNot available in your region
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to MunichEmerald StarNot available in your region
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to MunichEmerald DestinyNot available in your region
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to MunichEmerald StarNot available in your region
- MondayAug 10, 2020from Budapest8 DaysMondayAug 17, 2020to MunichEmerald SkyNot available in your region
- SundayAug 16, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayAug 23, 2020to MunichEmerald DestinyNot available in your region
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSundayAug 30, 2020to MunichEmerald StarNot available in your region
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Budapest8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to MunichEmerald DawnNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Evergreen Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Evergreen Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Evergreen Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 151 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,289 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Danube Delights 2020 (Start Budapest, End Munich)