Splendours of Europe & Paris Escape
- Our saving
- US $ 8,757
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Bratislava
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Dürnstein - Melk
- Day 6: Passau
- Day 7: Regensburg - Kelheim
- Day 8: Nuremberg
- Day 9: Bamberg
- Day 10: Würzburg
- Day 11: Wertheim - Miltenberg
- Day 12: Rüdesheim – Koblenz
- Day 13: Cologne
- Day 14: Amsterdam
- Day 15: Amsterdam - Paris
- Day 16: Paris
- Day 17: Paris
- Day 18: Paris
Emerald Waterways Ships
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald SkyOffering unique river cruising experiences since 2014 on Danube and Rhine to the 182 passengers it can accommodate, Emerald Sky is the pe… Read moreBuilt2014Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Beatriz Caicedo's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
The cruise was overall better than expected.
- Rose Furst's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
There was so much included - guided walking tours thru the city center, museums, guided bike rides thru the countryside, on board cooking & cultural demos, local musicians, lectures, and UNESCO tours, free time to shop local stores and optional side trips.
- Joe's review about another Emerald Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
The perfect balance of activity and relaxation!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
Splendours of Europe & Paris Escape
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Budapest18 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to Paris7 seats left Emerald SkyEmerald Sky$92USD $9,103Sharing a twin cabinBook Online Hold my
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Budapest18 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Paris9 seats left Emerald DawnEmerald Dawn$88USD $8,757Sharing a twin cabinBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Emerald Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Emerald Waterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Emerald Waterways. Please familiarise yourself with the Emerald Waterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Emerald Waterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 19 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 84 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 51 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $8,757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours