Rhine Highlights & Idyllic Rhône
- Our saving
- US $ 7,104
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam
- Day 3: Cologne
- Day 4: Koblenz
- Day 5: Mannheim
- Day 6: Baden Baden
- Day 7: Strasbourg
- Day 8: Basel > Lyon
- Day 9: Lyon
- Day 10: Mâcon
- Day 11: Vienne
- Day 12: Viviers > Avignon
- Day 13: Avignon
- Day 14: Tarascon
- Day 15: Tarascon > Marseille
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Ships
- Scenic SapphireLooking to spend a relaxing holiday exploring France on water? Scenic Sapphire is a 5-star luxury cruising ship that holds 84 exquisite c… Read moreBuilt2008 (refurbished 2017)Guests155Crew53Length135mStaterooms78Gross Tonnage2,721
- Scenic OpalWith 53 professionally trained crew members and 85 suites ready to accommodate 169 passengers, Scenic Opal can be found flowing through t… Read moreBuilt2016Guests169Crew51Length135mStaterooms85Gross Tonnage2,721
- Chrisopher Dietzel's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
The inclusions were excellent, walking tour guides at most locations were brilliant and well informed. The Cruise Director (Richard Grey) was absolutely fantastic, running the program with precision, and good humour. The entire crew was magnificent. Just a... Read more
- Wayne Bohnet's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
- Paulo Caputo's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a wonderfull trip
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Cameron13th July 2019
Rhine Highlights & Idyllic Rhône
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Amsterdam15 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Marseille10+ seats left Scenic Sapphire, Scenic Opal Scenic Sapphire, Scenic Opal$220USD $7,103Sharing a twin cabinBook Online Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Marseille is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 214 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 78 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 116 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 82 km
- Baden-Baden (Germany)
- 41 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 115 km
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 290 km
- Lyon (France)
- 60 km
- Macon (France)
- 203 km
- Viviers (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,104 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours