Sydney New Year
- Explore Sydney's legendary nightlife
- Visit Opera House and the iconic Harbour Bridge
- Board a cruise of Sydney Harbour
- Enjoy a beer and burger by the beach
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- MMICKWritten on January 5, 20155.0 - ExcellentAwesome value for money tour. The accommodation was amazing, the tour manager was awesome and being on Sydney Harbour on a boat with fireworks going off all around you is a once in a lifetime experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Sydney
- Day 2: Sydney
- Day 3: Sydney
- Day 4: Depart Sydney
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
I'm 39 years old, is it still possible to join this tour?
Unfortunately this tour is dedicated to people from 18 to 35 years old. Travellers are usually students in their early twenties going on vacation. f this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- June 1, 2016
What are the sleeping arrangements?
Please be advised that the rooming arrangements for this trip are 3 nights triple-share in a centrally located hotel accommodation. For a little more information regarding the accommodation, please see the Contiki the trip notes below.
"A bad night’s sleep makes for a grumpy traveller, fact. That’s why with our accommodation, we’ve put comfort, location and top facilities at the top of the priority list. You’ll be sleeping in the heart of Sydney’s Kings Cross or a stone’s throw from Byron’s world famous beach; super central locations so you never miss a second of the action. And because a holiday isn’t really holiday without a little luxury, you’ll get a good night’s sleep with home from home comforts, think fluffy towels, cosy duvets, en-suites and WiFi."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Sydney.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sydney New Year, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 923 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sydney New Year