The Little Hopper
- Get a feel for the French flair in Paris
- Visit the majestic Swiss Alps
- Gamble in a casino in Monaco
- Lean on the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
Start in London and end in Rome! With the camping tour The Little Hopper, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from London to Rome and through London, England and 5 other destinations in Europe. The Little Hopper includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Carmen Lopez's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodMy experience was amazing. From the start of the trip to the end, our tour guide Kassie was great. She formed a bond wit... Read more
- Emily White's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentKassie was amazing, never been overseas and made me feel comfortable, safe and above all made me have the time of my lif... Read more
- Rachael's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentI had my first experience with Contiki this year and it was the best experience ever and a huge part of that... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to The Riviera
- Day 6: The Riviera
- Day 7: The Riviera to Florence
- Day 8: Florence
- Day 9: Florence to Rome
- Day 10: Depart Rome
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Little Hopper, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,602 km.
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 690 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 308 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,332 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours