- Visit the Colosseum in Rome
- Visit the legendary Oktoberfest in Munich
- Explore the City of Prague
- Dance away in Berlin's techno clubs
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
Start in Rome and end in Amsterdam! With the coach/bus tour The Escape, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Rome to Amsterdam and through Rome, Italy and 6 other destinations in Europe. The Escape includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Taryn's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentI don't even want to think about what this tour might have been without Greg as our Trip Manager. As someone who was tra... Read more
- Valerie Dubicki's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentGreg is amazing at his job! He was extremely organized and very energetic. He was also very knowledgable and made my fir... Read more
- Marissa roenneburg's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentGreg was a great tour guide and travel friend! He made sure everyone was having a great time on their holiday. He was ve... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome
- Day 2: Rome to Venice
- Day 3: Venice
- Day 4: Venice to Munich
- Day 5: Munich
- Day 6: Munich to Prague
- Day 7: Prague
- Day 8: Prague to Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin
- Day 10: Berlin to Amsterdam
- Day 11: Amsterdam
- Day 12: Depart Amsterdam
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Escape, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,858 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,120 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,354 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours