Greek Island Adventurer
Dom "As an early thirties professional woman, I was hesitant to go on a Contiki Tour, thinking I would be "too old" and wouldn't enjoy myself in the group scene. I was SO wrong! I had a blast and cannot imagine ever having another holiday that will be as good as this one. I met some amazing people that felt like family within a day and I have missed them ever since we parted. I saw some of the most mag..."
- +3 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Explore the wonders of Athens
- Chill out on Paros Island
- Relax by the water in Santorini
- Cruise the beautiful blue Sea
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Greek Island Adventurer, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 3 other destinations in Greece. Greek Island Adventurer includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- TRToddWritten on September 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was a once in a life time experience! The people I met and the sights I saw will always stick with me . The tour guide Jason was an absolute legend of a bloke . We were all one big family by the end of the tour, it was very hard saying goodbye but the memories will always stay!Show detailed ratings
- EEmWritten on September 7, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip was everything I wanted and more! The experiences, the accommodation, the guides, it was all incredible!Show detailed ratings
- JJemWritten on September 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentShe was perfect in every way!Show detailed ratings
- EVEvelinaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing tour. For being a solo female traveler, the group of people on the tour were great and welcoming! Never felt unsafe or left out. Would go back to the islands in a heartbeat!Show detailed ratings
- BeauWritten on December 3, 20145.0 - ExcellentPretty good dance moves, not as great as mine, but she's alright.Show detailed ratings
- DomWritten on September 17, 20144.0 - GoodAs an early thirties professional woman, I was hesitant to go on a Contiki Tour, thinking I would be "too old" and wouldn't enjoy myself in the group scene. I was SO wrong! I had a blast and cannot imagine ever having another holiday that will be as good as this one. I met some amazing people that felt like family within a day and I have missed them ever since we parted. I saw some of the most magical views and sunsets in the world; I ate delicious seafood; I drank countless free pour G&T's; I got a Greek tattoo; I swam in the clearest and bluest waters; I went on ALL of the optionals and didn't regret a single thing; I danced every night with the crew and pushed through the tired because it was always worth it; I slept in quad-share rooms with no personal space and swamp-like bathrooms but laughed because it was all part of the experience; I carried my heavy suitcase up and down hundreds of stairs because Greece is just full of stairs and hills; I rode a donkey; I rode a cable car; I jumped from a yacht; I rode a quad bike; I partied at Paradise Beach; and I ate SO MANY GYROS! Our TM (Kev) was knowledgeable, young and fun - he catered to our every need and nothing ever seemed too much for him. I could go on, but you need to experience this awesome tour for yourself. The only thing I didn't love was how short it was... I'd go back in a moment without hesitation.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Paros
- Day 3: Athens to Paros
- Day 4: Paros to Santorini
- Day 5: Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini to Ios
- Day 7: Ios
- Day 8: Ios to Athens
- Day 9: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
How many people are usually on this tour?
The maximum number of passengers for this tour is 62.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tom, 72 years old20th April 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greek Island Adventurer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 480 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 161 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,241 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 travellers have already met
before they left for Greek Island Adventurer tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Adventurer