Ski Austria London 1Week
- Our saving
- US $ 734
- +1 Destinations
- Ski your way across the Austrian Alps
- Stay in Hopfgarten, close to runs
- Refine your shredding skills at ski-school
- Après-ski with schnitzel and strudel
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Sleeper Bus, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NBNicholasWritten on February 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentAn incredibly fun week with a lot of new friends! The house itself is great. The beds are comfortable after a long day on the mountain. Definitely get the half board food supplement as it's totally worth it! The bus ride there and back wasn't as bad as I thought. If you have long legs, make sure you snag an isle seat ;) The ski resort itself is great. TONS of runs (90 to be exact). There were quite a few people on the trip that had never skied or snowboarded before, but they said the lessons were great and were tearing up the mountain by the end of the week. Finally, I made so many new friends. Everyone is there to have a good time. You can find your crazy partiers and also find people that want a more chill night. Definitely take part in the events each night as they are a blast!Show detailed ratings
- NCNicWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentSpent 2 weeks in hofgarten Austria snowboarding with kassie and the team at contiki, kassie was a great guide and was really well organised and a lot of fun definitely a great life long memory!!Show detailed ratings
- SBScottWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentHopfgarten. The location exceeded expectations and the accommodation was satisfactory but the staff were exceptional. Head honcho Kassie was always smiling and able to resolve any and all queries with a minimum of fuss and removed all the hassle to enable everyone to enjoy themselves to the fullest.Show detailed ratings
- IFIryoungWritten on December 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentI did the Contiki Hopfgarten Snow Trip with Kassie at the start of this year, and it was some of the best times I've ever had! Kassie was always available to help out in whatever capacity she could if asked. A couple of my fondest memories were Kassie helping out a fellow traveler who seriously hurt her knee. Kassie's morning jokes were always a highlight of each morning as we got up hungover each day!Show detailed ratings
- SShelleyWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentWent on a snow trip with Contiki to Austria two years ago. I had an unfortunate accident on the very first day, badly breaking my arm. Kassie went above and beyond to help and assist me with overseas medical arrangements, hospital checkups and general wellbeing for the remaining week. With Kassie's help I still managed to have a great holiday. Thanks so much Kassie your a true gem!! :))Show detailed ratings
- SPSandroWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentHad the pleasure to spend time with Kassie as we work together, I was a Contiki driver for 7 years , and I can say she was the best, easy working , very knowledgeable, funny, and one of the best persons that I work with. 100%sure that all her guest share the same felling. Keep the good work Lassie you the bestShow detailed ratings
- EGEmilyWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip I experienced was the contiki ski Austria trip. House shoneck made every person on the trip feel so welcome and part of a beautiful family for the time we were there. Kassie was the most amazing guide especially on our trip to Salzburg, it felt like nothing was left out, the games we played got everyone involved, she was extremely professional and yet when we were back at the base after a long day boarding she was the friend we all needed. Would be honoured to do a trip with Kas again. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- SSamanthaWritten on October 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentI travelled over to London with my cousin and did a ski contiki and everything was so well done couldn't fault them at all! I was sick in bed for 4 days and every single contiki guide would come up and check at least every two hours. One of the best things ive ever done and cant wait to do more!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 21, 2009Snow. Fun times. Friends. Crazy times. Crazy memories. This is what I experienced on my first Contiki trip. I joined the February week-long snowboarding trip to Hopfgarten, Austria and had an absolute blast. The bus takes you from Russell Square, London, through France, Germany and finally into Austria, right to Contiki's chalet in the picturesque snow village. For only 199 pound we got a weeks accomodation, return bus travel to Austria, breakfast every morning and 6 dinners. Ski/snowboard hire was relatively cheap and again, they took you there and organised everything for you. The accomodation was great. Its share rooms but they match you up according to sex so it's not completely uncomfortable. There are bathrooms in the rooms and the beds are very comfortable. Downstairs there is a bar with cheap prices. They have events planned several nights which you are not obliged to join, but it is recommended because they are very fun. They also offer nights out in town at typical Austrian pubs with traditional dancers, very fun indeed. The staff are great, very friendly, helpful and easy to get along with. They are always keen to join you for a drink in the hotel bar or join you in town at the favourite Aussie bar - The Silver Bullet. The last night is definitelly the best - awards for the best and most improved skiiers and snowboarders and a special presentation by the Contikli staff- it has to be seen to be believed! Girls - do NOT pack high heels. You cannot wear them so it's a waste of packing space! They don't belong in the bar nd you definitely cannot wear them outside as there is so much ice it becomes an ice rink. While there is certainly some partying going in, its a very casual atmosphere. I partied the whole week is either flatties or ugg boots! You wear heels and you look very out of place! Its quite warm inside so long sleeve tops and jeans are fine. Travel in trackies or comfy long pants, and definitely bring a blanket for the bus as it got very cold on both trips. Whether you are a first time skiier or just keen for some slope time, I would recommend anyone to go with Contiki. A fun time had by all!
- AAnonymousWritten on July 6, 2007What a brilliant week!! Great people, skiing and partying. The accommodation is simple but very comfortable and the home cooked meals are beautiful. I had an awesome time on this trip and made some very good friends who I am still in contact with. There wasn't a great deal of snow around when we were there but because the mountains are so large and high up there was enough up there for quality skiing. If you like winter sports and partying hard, this is the trip for you.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Hopfgarten
- Day 2 - 9: Ski Austria-Hopfgarten
- Day 9: Hopfgarten to London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Any visa advice regarding with this tour?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- December 1, 2016
Do you give some certain documentation for getting visa?
A proof of your booking can definitely be offered once payment has been applied and booking confirmed.
- December 1, 2016
What is the age range for this trip?
This trip is exclusive for 18-35 year olds.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
Ski Austria London 1Week
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- FridayDec 14, 2018from London9 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$34USD $811
- FridayDec 21, 2018from London9 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to London10+ seats left$34USD $811
- FridayDec 28, 2018from London9 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to London8 seats left$34USD $811
- FridayJan 4, 2019from London9 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$31USD $734
- FridayJan 11, 2019from London9 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$31USD $734
- FridayJan 18, 2019from London9 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to London7 seats left$31USD $734
- FridayJan 25, 2019from London9 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$31USD $734
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from London9 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$31USD $734
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from London9 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to London7 seats left$31USD $734
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from London9 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to London9 seats left$31USD $734
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2018 the full payment of $734 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $734 for Ski Austria London 1Week, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 995 km
- Hopfgarten (Austria)
- 995 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $734 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski Austria London 1Week