I Need Brussels - Highlights Experience
- Age range
- 2 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- I Need Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1. Arrival to Brussels
Start point In front of Java Coffee, Brussels Airport (BRU), Leopoldlaan, Steenokkerzeel, Vlaams Brabant 1820, Belgium 00:00 - 23:55
- Day 2. 48 Hours Brussels City Card & Hop On Hop Off Open Bus (2 Days Ticket)
- Day 3. Brussel City Card with Hop On Hop Off Open Bus and Evening Beer Tasting
Day 4. Departure Transfer
End point Departures area, Brussels Airport (BRU), Leopoldlaan, Steenokkerzeel, Vlaams Brabant 1820, Belgium 00:00 - 23:55
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Brussels.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with I Need Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of I Need Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the I Need Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and I Need Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for I Need Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Brussels (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,470 tours in Europe
- covered by 529 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours