Johannesburg & Cape Town - 10 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Africa Moja Tours & Transfers
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Cape Town
- Table Mountain
- Robben Island
- Johannesburg Day 1 - Arrival at Johannesburg Airport
- Johannesburg Day 2 - BIg 5 Safari
- Johannesburg Day 3 - Pretoria, Soweto and Apartheid Museum Day Tour
- Johannesburg Day 4 - Cradle of Human Kind and Lesedi Cultural Village Day Tour
- Day 5 Depart Johannesburg - Arrive Cape Town – Cape Town – Table Mountain Tour
- Day 6 Cape Town - Robben Island Tour with Winelands Tour
- Day 7 Cape Town - Cape Peninsular full Day Tour
- Day 8 Cape Town – Free Day
- Day 9 Cape Town – Free Day
- Day 10 Depart from Cape Town
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Africa Moja Tours & Transfers
Africa Moja tours and Safaris company based in Johannesburg South Africa offering custom designed tours and travel needs for people on the move. We specialize in tours and Safaris in South Africa with a dedication for service. Whether travelling for leisure or business, Africa Moja tours and transfers promises to deliver a top of the art service coupled with experience of the travel market in South Africa.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- BLBrenda· January 14th, 2020Excellent guides. Knowledgable and very helpful. Trips were varied and well thought out. Have had a fabulous holiday.Trip date: January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- RandSouth Africa
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M.
- Type DSouth Africa
- Type MSouth Africa
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for South Africa. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for South Africa. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Africa Moja Tours & Transfers. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Africa Moja Tours & Transfers will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Africa Moja Tours & Transfers" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring South Africa
- South Africa Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best Time to Visit South Africa 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- South Africa from Johannesburg
- South africa Explorer
- Operators in Africa
- Pilanesberg National Park
- Johannesburg & Cape Town - 10 Days Tours in South Africa
- Explorer Tours
- Pilanesberg National Park Tours
- South Africa Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Safari Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Wine tasting Tours
- Western Cape
- Pilanesberg National Park
- South Africa tours