- Our saving
- US $ 364
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Arrival Hall, Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), Airport Boulevard, Singapore, South East 81, Singapore
- Day 2
- Day 3
End point Singapore City, Singapore
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Singapore City4 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Singapore City10+ seats left$11USD $364
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Singapore. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Singapore. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Singapore City.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Prime Holidays Inc booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $364 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $364 for Explore Singapore , but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Prime Holidays Inc will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Prime Holidays Inc tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Singapore City (Singapore)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $364 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,573 tours in Asia
- covered by 832 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Explore Singapore via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 44,316 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours