Tailor Made: Discover Sri Lanka Premium
From Negombo to Colombo
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Nuwara Eliya
- Horton Plains National Park
- Yala National Park
Start in Negombo and end in Colombo! With the adventure tour Tailor Made: Discover Sri Lanka Premium, you have a 1 day tour package taking you through Negombo, Sri Lanka and 19 other destinations in Sri Lanka. Tailor Made: Discover Sri Lanka Premium includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Start Minuwangoda.
Start point Negombo, Negombo, Gampaha, Sri Lanka
- Day 2: Visit cave temples at Dambulla; to Sigiriya.
- Day 3: Morning climb to the rock fortress; optional afternoon game drive.
- Day 4: To Giritale; bike ride through country villages.
- Day 5: Visit ancient capital of Polonnaruwa; drive to Kandy via spice garden.
- Days 6-7: Free time in Kandy to explore or relax.
- Day 8: To Nuwara Eliya via Kitulgala; optional Adams Peak climb (Dec-Apr only).
- Day 9: Free morning in old colonial hillstation of Nuwara Eliya. Visit tea factory in afternoon.
- Day 10: Early morning to Horton Plains; walk to World's End viewpoint; to Bandarawela by train.
- Day 11: Scenic drive through Ella Gap to Kataragama; game drive in Yala N.P.
- Day 12: Drive to Tangalle and walk through rice paddies; coastal drive to Ahangama; optional lunch at Tsunami house.
- Day 13: Free day to relax on the beach or optional activities including whale watching (Nov to April).
- Day 14: To Galle; visit old fort; transfer to Colombo.
- Day 15: End Colombo.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Eva· November 26, 2019Great tour, beautiful country, nothing to complain.
- Sue· October 15, 2019Rumania, our guide, was fabulous ensuring all group members were well prepared for the activities and journeying.
- Nadim· April 29, 2019Fantastic holiday, always felt safe and looked after, great local food, amazing people with great chemistry in the... Show more
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar