St James (The Camino)
- Our saving
- US $ 7,645
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Bilbao and end in Porto! With the hiking & trekking tour St James (The Camino), you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Bilbao, Spain and 10 other destinations in Europe. St James (The Camino) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bilbao
- Day 2: Bilbao
- Day 3: Bilbao to Leyre
- Day 4: Leyre To Pamplona
- Day 5: Pamplona
- Day 6: Pamplona to Laguardia
- Day 7: Laguardia to Burgos
- Day 8: Burgos
- Day 9: Burgos to Leon
- Day 10: Leon
- Day 11: Leon To Villafranca
- Day 12: Villfranca to Sarria
- Day 13: Sarria to Santiago
- Day 14: Santiago De Compostela
- Day 15: Santiago De Compostela
- Day 16: Santiago De Compostela - Braga
- Day 17: Braga - Oporto
- Day 18: Oporto
- Day 19: Oporto
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
St James (The Camino)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Bilbao19 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Porto10+ seats left$236USD $7,645
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from Bilbao19 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Porto10+ seats left$236USD $7,645
- MondaySep 7, 2020from Bilbao19 DaysFridaySep 25, 2020to Porto10+ seats left$236USD $7,645
- TuesdayJun 8, 2021from Bilbao19 DaysSaturdayJun 26, 2021to Porto10+ seats left$236USD $7,645
- MondaySep 6, 2021from Bilbao19 DaysFridaySep 24, 2021to Porto10+ seats left$236USD $7,645
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Bilbao is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Odyssey Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2019 the full payment of $7,645 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7645 for St James (The Camino), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Odyssey Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Odyssey Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 978 km.
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 159 km
- Monasterio de Leyre (Spain)
- 44 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 82 km
- Laguardia (Spain)
- 95 km
- Burgos (Spain)
- 156 km
- Leon (Spain)
- 101 km
- Villafranca del Bierzo (Spain)
- 53 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 93 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- 149 km
- Braga (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,645 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for St James (The Camino) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,055 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours