Explore Ethiopian capital city Addis Ababa and heading east and south Ethiopia
- Tour Operator:
- Tankwa Tours and Travel Agency
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Addis Ababa
- Day 2: Addis Ababa - Harar
- Day 3: Harar
- Day 4-5: Awash National Park
- Day 6-7: Lake Ziway
- Day 8: Bale Mountains National Park
- Day 9-10: Wendo Genet - Awassa
- Day 11: Arba Minch
- Day 12: Arba Minch
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Greta· May 28th, 2021The coordination, drivers and guides were exemplary. We felt well cared for and safe. With the exception of the... Show more
- Noel· April 1st, 2021We experienced a very well organized tour with a knowledgeable guide. We can highly recommend and would love to go on... Show more
- LisaKhl· March 29th, 2021We did a boat tour to the Monasteries on lake Tana and visited the Nile Falls. A special thanks to our guide Tiruneh... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,480
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Ethiopian BirrEthiopia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M, L, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types L, J.
- Type DEthiopia
- Type MEthiopia
- Type LEthiopia
- Type JEthiopia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Ethiopia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 5% is required to confirm your booking with Tankwa Tours and Travel Agency. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tankwa Tours and Travel Agency will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Tankwa Tours and Travel Agency" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Tankwa Tours and Travel Agency. Please familiarise yourself with the Tankwa Tours and Travel Agency payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ethiopia
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Ethiopia from Addis Ababa
- Ethiopia Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 12 days Ethiopia
- Operators in Africa
- Explore Ethiopian capital city Addis Ababa and heading east and south Ethiopia Tours in Ethiopia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Ethiopia Tours
- Africa Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Ethiopia tours