Private Namibia Escape Vacation 10 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Sunsets In Africa
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
- Stand silent and admire the stark ambience of Dead Vlei
- Marvel at the sea of sand from the top of Dune 45
- Be overwhelmed by the abundant animals in Etosha
- See quintessential sand dune landscapes in Sossusvlei
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: WELCOME TO NAMIBIA
- Day 2: DRIVE TO NAMIB DESERT
- Day 3: CLIMB THE DUNES
- Day 4: NAMIB DESERT TO SWAKOPMUND
- Day 5: ENJOY SWAKOPMUND
- Day 6: DAMARALAND | ECHOES OF THE PAST
- Day 7: EXPLORE DAMARALAND
- Day 8: ETOSHA 4x4 SAFARIS
- Day 9: ETOSHA | SAFARI ADVENTURE
- Day 10: DEPART HOME
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Sunsets In Africa
Africa Sunsets Travel, the company was conceived after we converted a vision into reality. Founded in South Africa, we have epitomized the new generation brimming over with the love of their continent and enthusiasm for personal and international economic progress. The company's eight years of success has stemmed from dedication to providing expertise, delivering outstanding private safari experiences, transforming our guests' dreams into experiences that will remain with them in abstract form as memories. Moreover, turning digital cases in the form of millions of pixels depicting a moment in time as displayed on-screen or as a print. African Sunsets Travel prides itself on its dynamism and adaptability and is ready to offer you, our esteemed client, world-class safaris as global travelers. We look forward to welcoming you to our safari!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- JTJohn· March 15th, 2023Excellent john Kangenga was a great knowledgeable guide with a good sense of humor, and great spotter of animals and birds in the bushTrip date: February 2023
- JTJohn· March 8th, 2023The great Namibian Escapes tour by sunsets of Africa was excellent. Our guide John Kangenga is very experienced having led tours for more than 15 years, friendly with many of the lodge personnel and other guides, and outgoing good sense of humor,... Show moreTrip date: February 2023
- RMRAGHBIR· January 7th, 2023We had an awesome 10 day tour, from the start to the finish. Our driver/guide John was absolutely amazing. He looked after us and nothing was too much trouble, even when he had been driving for hours, he still had the energy and enthusiasm to make sure... Show moreTrip date: December 2022
- MR· December 22nd, 2022Great tour, the experience was awesome!!!Trip date: December 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday13 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday20 Apr, 2023Saturday29 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 Apr, 2023Tuesday2 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday27 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday30 Apr, 2023Tuesday9 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,900
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Namibia DollarNamibia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types D, M.
- Type DNamibia
- Type MNamibia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Namibia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Namibia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Sunsets In Africa. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sunsets In Africa will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Sunsets In Africa" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Namibia
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best time to visit Namibia in 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safari Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Safari Tour Operators 2022
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2023/2024
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2023/2024
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2023/2024
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2023/2024
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Namibia from Windhoek
- Namibia Safari
- Small group tour
- 10 days Namibia
- Operators in Africa
- Private Namibia Escape Vacation 10 Days Tours in Namibia
- Safari Tours
- Namibia Tours
- Africa Tours
- Safari Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Namibia tours