- Our saving
- US $ 473
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Local Living
- Red Elephant Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Thessaloniki Arrival
- Day 2: Meteora Tour
- Day 3: Thessaloniki City Tour
- Day 4: Mount Athos Cruise - Traditional Halkidiki
- Day 5: Thessaloniki Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Cameron13th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Thessaloniki5 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Thessaloniki10+ seats left$15USD $473
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Thessaloniki.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Red Elephant Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Red Elephant Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Red Elephant Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Red Elephant Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Red Elephant Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 149 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 236 km
- Mount Athos (Greece)
- 129 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $473 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Byzantine Treasures via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours