Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Ait Benhaddou
- Gorge du Dades
- Erg Chebbi
- Tizi N'Tichka
Day 1 : Marrakech – Atlas Mountains – Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou – Dades Valley
Start point Pick up from your Marrakech riad / hotel on the tour day ( or the closest accessible point to your riad , Marrakesh, Marrakech - Tensift - Al Haouz, Morocco 07:30
- Day 2 : Dades Valley – Tinghir – Merzouga – Sahara Desert
Day 3 : Merzouga – Ouarzazate – Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
End point Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation., Marrakech - Tensift - Al Haouz, Morocco 16:00 - 18:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Reviews About This Operator
- SharyNovember 26, 2019Besides the driver doesn’t speak English and the car is really old, everything else is good. The driver is a nice person, and dessert is amazing.
- CloridanNovember 09, 2019This trip was the highlight of my time in Morocco. We were so lucky to have Adil as our driver. He was great and made our days together fun. The best part was the camel ride in the Sahara. I recommend this trip to anyone visiting Morocco.
Shared 3 Days High Atlas Mountains & Sahara Adventure Merzouga
From Marrakesh to Marrakesh
No credit cards fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019MondayDec 16, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- SundayDec 15, 2019TuesdayDec 17, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- MondayDec 16, 2019WednesdayDec 18, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- TuesdayDec 17, 2019ThursdayDec 19, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019FridayDec 20, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019SaturdayDec 21, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- FridayDec 20, 2019SundayDec 22, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019MondayDec 23, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- SundayDec 22, 2019TuesdayDec 24, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- MondayDec 23, 2019WednesdayDec 25, 2019Sharing a multi-bed room$320
- Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar