7-Day Private Tour: Cartagena & Tayrona National Park
- Tour Operator:
- The Colombian Trip
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Santa Marta
- Tayrona National Park
- Let ancient houses enchant you in Cartagena de Indias
- Marvel at magnificent beaches and gastronomic offerings
- Search for endemic and threatened species in Tayrona
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Welcome to Colombia! Arrive to Cartagena
- Day 2 The Magical City of Cartagena
- Day 3 Barú & The Rosario Islands
- Day 4 Santa Marta
- Day 5 Tayrona National Park
- Day 6 Cartagena
- Day 7 Cartagena Transfer out
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by The Colombian Trip
We are The Colombian Trip, your key to a soul-stirring, eye-opening adventure into one of the most magical countries on earth. Our boutique travel agency designs custom itineraries for travelers eager to explore all of Colombia’s treasures—and want to do so with ease. With our deep roots in Colombia, our travel designers can craft travel experiences that awe you at every turn, from the colorful colonial architecture of Cartagena to the brilliant blue waters of Colombia’s Caribbean coast. Venture deep into jungles, forests, mountain-top villages, and cosmopolitan cities, with the help of our expert local guides who’ll pamper you all along the way. Each itinerary we design is custom-crafted for our individual clients. Go where you want, explore at your preferred pace, and dive into your unique passions—we’ll design it all (at a price point that fits your budget!). Our English-speaking local guides—which include experts in their fields, such as historians, anthropologists, and biologists—know the territory intimately and can’t wait to share it all with you.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- IHIan· July 21st, 2021Wow, Andrea did such a great job with incorporating my wants into a comprehensive vacation. Even when we had some issues with covid testing and transport she was available to talk and work everything out. We had to change hotels last minute and it was... Show moreThe Colombian Trip commented on this reviewDear Ian: It was an honor and a pleasure to assist with your trip plans. Thank you for choosing us and for choosing our country. We hope to see you again! Please take care of yourself and remember Colombia waits for you always with open arms!Trip date: July 2021
- PPaulR· June 19th, 2021There was nothing I can complain about. The Colombian Trip went above and beyond anything we could have expected. We made so many questions we were embarrassed. But nothing stopped them being considerate, polite, courteous and always with a smile and a... Show moreTrip date: March 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,450
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Colombian PesoColombia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AColombia
- Type BColombia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of 40% is required to confirm your booking with The Colombian Trip. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Colombian Trip will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "The Colombian Trip" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of The Colombian Trip. Please familiarise yourself with the The Colombian Trip payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Colombia
- Colombia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Colombia from Cartagena
- Colombia Explorer
- 7 days Colombia
- Operators in Latin America
- Caribbean Coast Colombia
- 7-Day Private Tour: Cartagena & Tayrona National Park Tours in Colombia
- Explorer Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- Colombia Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Caribbean Coast Colombia
- Colombia tours