Cam Pass: Cairns > Brisbane
- Our saving
- US $ 450
- Explore how you like with this Hop On/Hop Off Pass
- Hire a buggy and explore the paradise of Magnetic Island
- Take a sailing adventure to the Whitsunday’s from Airlie
- See sensational sunsets from the top of Carlo Sand Blow
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Cairns to Magnetic Island
- Free Day Magnetic Island
- Magnetic Island to Airlie Beach
- Free Day Airlie Beach
- Airlie Beach to Emu Park
- Free Day Emu Park
- Emu Park to Rainbow Beach
- Rainbow Beach to Brisbane
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJenniferWritten on August 10, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Kayla was an amazing tour guide she took us to the best spots and was super friendly. She really made an effort and we had a great time with her. Could not have had a better guide. The people at the stay office who we emailed with were also absolutely... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello! I’m Kayla, a bubbly and passionate traveller from Melbourne, Australia. I now call Queensland’s..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Freda25th August 2019
Cam Pass: Cairns > Brisbane
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Cairns9 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Cairns9 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Cairns9 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Cairns9 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Cairns9 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- WednesdayNov 6, 2019from Cairns9 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Cairns9 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Cairns9 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Cairns9 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Cairns9 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Brisbane5 seats left$14USD $449
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Brisbane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Stray Australia . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Stray Australia . Please familiarise yourself with the Stray Australia payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stray Australia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Stray Australia tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairns (Australia)
- 271 km
- Magnetic Island (Australia)
- 234 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 397 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 373 km
- Rainbow Beach (Australia)
- 175 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,417 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cam Pass: Cairns > Brisbane