Mexico: Towards the Gulf!
- Tour Operator:
- Vibe Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 69
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Mexico City
- Day 2: Mexico City
- Day 3: Mexico City - Pachuca
- Day 4: Pachuca
- Day 5: Pachuca - Xalapa
- Day 6: Xalapa
- Day 7: Xalapa - Veracruz
- Day 8: Veracruz
- Day 9: Veracruz - Catemaco
- Day 10: Catemaco
- Day 11: Catemaco - Cordoba - Orizaba
- Day 12: Orizaba
- Day 13: Orizaba - Puebla
- Day 14: Puebla
- Day 15: Puebla - Mexico City
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Vibe Adventures
Vibe Adventures is a small-group adventure tour operator with a goal to help young (by both age & spirit) & active people discover our beautiful world in the most interactive, authentic & fun way!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Gregory· November 24th, 2020I booked the tour “Mexico: Towards the Gulf” of Vibe Adventures in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic. To be honest, I was at first not sure how this travel would go during these challenging times. However, the company adapted extremely well and showed... Show moreVibe Adventures commented on this reviewDear Gregory, Thanks for taking a moment to write such a nice review and recommend us to others. We are glad you had a great self-guiding tour in Mexico and enjoyed our support and assistance. Indeed, for us the security and comfort of our customers... Show moreTrip date: November 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,000
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,000
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,000
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,000
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,000
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,000
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,100
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,100
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Mexican PesoMexico
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AMexico
- Type BMexico
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Mexico. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Vibe Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Vibe Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Vibe Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Vibe Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Vibe Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Mexico
- Mexico Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Mexico Vacation Packages 2023/2024 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Mexico from Mexico City
- Mexico In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 15 days Mexico
- Operators in Latin America
- Mexico: Towards the Gulf! Tours in Mexico
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Mexico Tours
- Latin America Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Mexico tours