Iceland Northern Lights Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,633
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Harvey Thalblum's review about another Discovery Nomads tour4.5 - Excellent
Some of the tours you provided were bilingual. I found this very confusing and slowed down the pace of the tour. Although visiting Toledo was worthwhile, the tour company you used was extremely disorganized The tour to Ronda was excellent as was the tour... Read more
- Matthew's review about another Discovery Nomads tour5.0 - Excellent
Great tour! We had so much fun, all the places were amazing and the guides very friendly and knowledgeable. Hotels were nice and in good location. Looking forward to come back to Europe again!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Iceland Northern Lights Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysTuesdayOct 15, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- WednesdayOct 16, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Reykjavik7 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$50USD $1,633
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2019 the full payment of $1,633 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1633 for Iceland Northern Lights Adventure Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,633 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,623 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland Northern Lights Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,055 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours