- Our saving
- US $ 2,644
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Girona and end in San Sebastian! With the bicycle tour Trans-Pyrenees Challenge, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Girona, Spain and 8 other destinations in Europe. Trans-Pyrenees Challenge includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Girona
- Day 2: Girona – Pobla la Lillet
- Day 3: Pobla La Lillet
- Day 4: Sort – Bagnères-de-Luchon
- Day 5: B.Luchon – Saint-Savin, Peyresourde, Aspin, Tourmalet
- Day 6: S.Savin – St. Jean Pied du Port, Soulour, Aubisque, Marie Blanc, Inharpu
- Day 7: St. Jean – San Sebastián, Izpegi, Arkiskil
- Day 8: San Sebastian
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Girona8 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to San Sebastian10+ seats left$385$3,029-13%USD $2,644
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Girona8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to San Sebastian8 seats left$91USD $2,930
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Girona8 DaysSundayAug 9, 2020to San Sebastian10+ seats left$91USD $2,930
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Girona8 DaysSundaySep 6, 2020to San Sebastian10+ seats left$91USD $2,930
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Girona is the starting point and San Sebastian is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Eat Sleep Cycle booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $2,644 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2644 for Trans-Pyrenees Challenge, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eat Sleep Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Eat Sleep Cycle tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 498 km.
- Girona (Spain)
- 76 km
- La Pobla de Lillet (Spain)
- 7 km
- Coll de la Creueta (Spain)
- 127 km
- Bagnères-de-Luchon (France)
- 60 km
- Saint-Savin (France)
- 34 km
- Col d’Aspin (France)
- 15 km
- Col du Tourmalet (France)
- 116 km
- Saint Jean Pied de Port (France)
- 63 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,644 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,585 tours in Europe
- covered by 555 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Trans-Pyrenees Challenge via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,007 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours