4 Day Exmouth to Broome Cruiser - One-Way
- Our saving
- US $ 543
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Exmouth to Karijini National Park
- Day 2 - Karijini National Park
- Day 3 – Karijini National Park to Broome
- Day 4 – Broome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rachel Lambert's review about another West Coast Cruiser Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
I had a wonderful time on this tour. It provided the opportunity to see so much of Western Australia in a well organised itinerary with a small group of people. Highlights included Exmouth (where you can swim with whale sharks for extra), hiking in the... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
4 Day Exmouth to Broome Cruiser - One-Way
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdayAug 22, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdayAug 29, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Exmouth4 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Broome10+ seats left$17USD $543
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Exmouth is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with West Coast Cruiser Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of West Coast Cruiser Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the West Coast Cruiser Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and West Coast Cruiser Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for West Coast Cruiser Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Exmouth (Australia)
- 447 km
- Karijini National Park (Australia)
- 659 km
- Broome (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $543 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,273 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 103 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4 Day Exmouth to Broome Cruiser - One-Way via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,317 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours