- Our saving
- US $ 3,783
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 4 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Kyoto, Japan
- Day 2 Hands-on Bento and Tempura Cooking Class
- Day 3 Sake Brewery, Fushimi Inari-Taisha Visit, Dashi Workshop
- Day 4 Soba Cooking Class
- Day 5 Traditional Tea Ceremony and Tea Processing Factory Visit
- Day 6 Traditional Izakaya Cooking Class
- Day 7 Departure Day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Catherine1st February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Kyoto7 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
- MondayJan 20, 2020from Kyoto7 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to Kyoto9 seats left$117USD $3,783
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Kyoto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Acanela booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $3,783 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3783 for Japan Expedition, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Acanela will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Acanela tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,783 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,358 tours in Asia
- covered by 818 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Expedition via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 44,151 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours