Lanzarote, Land of Volcanoes - Guided Tour
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Costa Teguise
Start point Main Entrance, Aeropuerto de Lanzarote (ACE), Arrecife Ciudad, s/n, San Bartolomé, Canary Islands 35509, Spain
- Day 2: Costa Teguise to Haría
- Day 3: Haría to San Bartolomé/ Teguise
- Day 4: Teguise / San Bartolomé
- Day 5: San Bartolomé to Playa Blanca.
- Day 6: Playa Blanca
- Day 7: Playa Blanca to Arrecife
Day 8. Departure
End point Main Entrance, Aeropuerto de Lanzarote (ACE), Arrecife Ciudad, s/n, San Bartolomé, Canary Islands 35509, Spain
- Sarah Liggett's review about another IberoCycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
This tour far exceeded my expectations! The company, IberoCycle, went above and beyond to make my experience memorable and enjoyable. They picked me up from my hotel in Bilbao, gave me a choice of cycles previously prepared for me, and an excellent... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Arrecife.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with IberoCycle Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of IberoCycle Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the IberoCycle Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and IberoCycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for IberoCycle Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Arrecife (Spain)
- 7 km
- Costa Teguise (Spain)
- 15 km
- Arrieta (Spain)
- 10 km
- Orzola (Spain)
- 3 km
- Mirador del Rio (Spain)
- 8 km
- Haría (Spain)
- 11 km
- Teguise (Spain)
- 7 km
- Caleta Famara (Spain)
- 24 km
- Timanfaya National Park (Spain)
- 6 km
- El Golfo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,254 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours