Australia 'The Land Down Under'
- US $ 6,460
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Blue Mountains
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Melbourne
- Day 2: Melbourne: City Tour
- Day 3: Melbourne: the Great Ocean Road
- Day 4: Melbourne - Canberra: City Tour
- Day 5: Canberra - Cairns
- Day 6: Cairns: Reef Cruise
- Day 7: Cairns: Kuranda Scenic Railway & Skyrail Experience
- Day 8: Cairns: Mossman Gorge - Fly to Darwin
- Day 9: Darwin - Kakadu National Park
- Day 10: Kakadu Touring - Darwin
- Day 11: Darwin: City Tour - Fly to Alice Springs
- Day 12: Alice Springs Area
- Day 13: Alice Springs - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Day 14: Uluru - Sydney
- Day 15: Sydney: City Tour
- Day 16: Sydney: The Blue Mountains
- Day 17: Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Australia 'The Land Down Under'
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Melbourne17 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Blue Mountains10+ seats leftUSD $6,460
- TuesdayFeb 4, 2020from Melbourne17 DaysThursdayFeb 20, 2020to Blue Mountains6 seats leftUSD $6,460
- TuesdayOct 20, 2020from Melbourne17 DaysThursdayNov 5, 2020to Blue Mountains7 seats leftUSD $6,460
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Blue Mountains is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Adventures Abroad booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2019 the full payment of $6,460 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6460 for Australia 'The Land Down Under', but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventures Abroad will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventures Abroad tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 467 km
- Canberra (Australia)
- 2,069 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 19 km
- Kuranda (Australia)
- 49 km
- Mossman Gorge (Australia)
- 1,626 km
- Darwin (Australia)
- 183 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 1,181 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 346 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 2,092 km
- Blue Mountains (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,460 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Australia 'The Land Down Under' via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,373 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours