Gingerbread & mulled wine
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Regina River Cruises Ship
- MS Prinzessin SisiThe MS Princess Sisi is a true premium ship between the North Sea and the Black Sea. River cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Main, Meuse, Sche… Read moreBuilt2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Built2000 (Renovation: 2015/16)Guests157Guests157Crew40Crew40Length111,24 mLength111,24 mWidth11,40 mWidth11,40 mStaterooms78Staterooms78Draft1,50 mDraft1,50 m
- Karl Strauss's review about another Regina River Cruises tour4.0 - Good
This tour does not cater for English speaking guests. Thank you Barbara for trying to accomodate us, but we never felt included in the activities. Better to promote this as a German tour only.
- MicheleMyler's review about another Regina River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organised and relaxing cruise. Visited fantastic places.
- Rhonda Fortune's review about another Regina River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
We had a great five days. Would highly recommend to friends. A big problem when checking into our cruise was that they had no record of our booking. There was some miscommunication. Not sure how that happened.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour designed for English speaking guests?
Regina River Cruise is an Austrian owned cruise line designed to host international guests. Although announcements, programs, etc. are available in both German and English, English speaking passengers tend to be the minority.
Can I book transfers?
Regina River cruises does not offer transfer service however, your TourRadar team would be happy to provide you with a quote from our partner "Black Lane Transfers".
Can I book pre & post accommodation?
Regina River cruises does not offer any pre or post accommodations. The TourRadar team can assist you with more more information on the embarkation & disembarkation address to help you locate a nearby hotel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Nuremberg is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Regina River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Regina River Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Regina River Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the Regina River Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Regina River Cruises tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 84 km
- Kelheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 23 km
- Engelhartszell (Austria)
- 47 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 61 km
- Ybbs an der Donau (Austria)
- 21 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 20 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 10 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,864 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,235 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours