Grand Hedonic 7 Day Tour of Montenegro
- Our saving
- US $ 1,714
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Nomad Tours Monteneg...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Podgorica -Virpazar - Skadar lake - Stari Bar - Radevic estate visit - Podgorica
Start point CentreVille Hotel Cetinjska 7 The Capital Plaza, Podgorica, Montenegro 09:00
- Day 2 Podgorica - Monastery Ostrog - Niksic- Zabljak
- Day 3 Zabljak panorama day - Katun visit - Traditional cooking class
- Day 4 Zabljak - Djurdjevica Tara bridge - Biograd Lake - Souvenir craft shop- Savardak lunch break - Monastery Moraca - Podgorica
- Day 5 Podgorica - Cetinje town and museum visit – Sveti Stefan panorama - Boka Bay
- Day 6 Boka Bay Cruise
Day 7Boka Bay - Speedboat transfer to Kotor - Kotor Old Town - Serpentine drive - Njegusi lunch break - Lipa Cave
End point CentreVille Hotel Cetinjska 7 The Capital Plaza, Podgorica, Montenegro 19:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KristaWritten on July 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
Totally recommend this tour to experience and learn all about Montenegro ,see and enjoy the amazing scenery, witness the culture food and people. We had a brilliant and so attentive guide in the very knowledgeable Pevle who adapts the holiday to suit every... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNomad Tours Montenegro commented on this reviewDear Krista, Thank you very much for your kind words! We enjoyed having you on our tour and being able to provide for you an memorable holiday! We are so happy to have you in our Nomafamily! All the best, Nomad TeamReview collected by Nomad Tours Montenegro
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Grand Hedonic 7 Day Tour of Montenegro
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Podgorica7 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Podgorica10+ seats left$53USD $1,714Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Podgorica.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nomad Tours Montenegro. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nomad Tours Montenegro. Please familiarise yourself with the Nomad Tours Montenegro payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomad Tours Montenegro will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Nomad Tours Montenegro : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 22 km
- Skadar Lake National Park (Montenegro)
- 10 km
- Virpazar (Montenegro)
- 17 km
- Stari Bar (Montenegro)
- 65 km
- Ostrog Monastery (Montenegro)
- 13 km
- Niksic (Montenegro)
- 44 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 14 km
- Djurdjevica Tara (Montenegro)
- 42 km
- Nacionalni Park Biogradska Gora (Montenegro)
- 11 km
- Kolasin (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,714 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours