- Our saving
- US $ 690
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Wander through the Cairngorms National Park
- Experience Scotland's highest peaks epic views
- Get in touch with nature and camp in Lairig Ghru
- Scramble to the top of Cairngorm itself
- Learn of Scotland's history and myths
- Zihan Dang's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.0 - Good
Nice trip, lucky weather, amazing guide, great view!
- KristenClark's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
The Skye High tour was excellent! Carrie and Murray were very knowledgeable guides who kept the vibe upbeat and fun.
- CallumMcKenzie's review about another Haggis Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Our tour guides, Lee Charlie, Joe and Tom made the trip so awesome! Great value for money and we have recommend our friends do the tour one day
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: Edinburgh to Highland Lodge
- DAY 2: Highland Lodge
- DAY 3: Highland Lodge To Edinburgh
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What should I budget for an average day?
To get the most out of your tour, ideally you should budget £40-£50 per day for meals and any other experiences. There are always the fabulous Scottish pubs to tempt you in for a pint or two after a day on the road! A pint of beer costs around £4, a wee dram of malt whisky in Scotland would be about £4.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
As much time as possible! The aim is to get you out and about to fully experience the country you’re in. You'll embark on walks, explore castles, recount local myths and legends and tell you about Scotland’s often turbulent history.
What’s included in the tour price?
The tour price includes transportation on the famous yellow Haggis bus and a legendary local guide to lead the way. Accommodation in twin-share rooms at a traditional Highland Lodge is also included on this tour. Meals are not included which allows you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget, giving you maximum flexibility to make the most out of your tour!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Madison21st December 2018
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$29USD $690Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$29USD $690Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2019 the full payment of $690 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $690 for Natural Highs, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 133 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 133 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $690 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 25,248 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours