Explore Eastern Europe (from Budapest to Prague)
- Golcuv Jenikov
- Age range
- 13 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Barbara Singer's review about another Blue-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was great. It covered all the hotspots, wasn’t too fast paced or gruelling. Lots of free time. Agnes the tour manager was very helpful, the coach drivers were professional and fun and the tour guide very knowledgeable.
- Laurence R. Lerner's review about another Blue-Roads Touring tour4.0 - Good
Good tour. Hotels a little uneven and need to Mike all tour guides as heard to hear, take pics and be spread out or in noisy traffic.
- Jerry Kaye's review about another Blue-Roads Touring tour4.5 - Excellent
Flavio, our guide, made the trip special - more so than anything we saw or did along the way. Very knowledgeable. Moved his “ducklings” along efficiently from site to site, while giving us freedom to explore on our own. Propped the group up whenever our... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest – Holloko – Banska Bystrica
- Day 3: Banska Bystrica – Wieliczka – Krakow
- Day 4: Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow – Auschwitz – Olomouc
- Day 6: Olomouc – Litomyšl – Golčův Jeníkov
- Day 7: Golčův Jeníkov
- Day 8: Golčův Jeníkov – Prague
- Day 9: Prague – Karlštejn – Prague
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Golcuv Jenikov is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Blue-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Explore Eastern Europe (from Budapest to Prague), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Blue-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 444 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 0 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 210 km
- Olomouc (Czech Republic)
- 200 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 144 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 154 km
- Wieliczka Salt Mine (Poland)
- 421 km
- Karlstejn (Czech Republic)
- 450 km
- Holloko (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,741 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours