Alsace & The Black Forest
- Breisach am Rhein
- Age range
- 13 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Stephen Liney's review about another Blue-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
An amazing trip. Charlie, our guide was sensational. Everyone should do this tour !
- Tom Glenz's review about another Blue-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
This tour was excellent, our guide, Simon, was very knowledgeable, fun and accommodating. We had a couple from Canada whose father had landed at Juno Beach, not on June 6, but either on June 7th or 8th. Our guide made a special trip to the area where the... Read more
- Barbara Singer's review about another Blue-Roads Touring tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was great. It covered all the hotspots, wasn’t too fast paced or gruelling. Lots of free time. Agnes the tour manager was very helpful, the coach drivers were professional and fun and the tour guide very knowledgeable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Frankfurt – Baden-Baden
- Day 2 Baden-Baden – Strasbourg
- Day 3 Strasbourg – Natzweiler-Struthof – Alsace – Colmar
- Day 4 Colmar
- Day 5 Colmar – Breisach – Freiburg – Black Forest
- Day 6 Black Forest
- Day 7 Black Forest – Zurich
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
About the countries
- EuroGermany and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Frankfurt-am-Main is the starting point and Breisach am Rhein is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Blue-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Alsace & The Black Forest, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Blue-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 153 km
- Baden-Baden (Germany)
- 157 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 87 km
- Freiburg (Germany)
- 37 km
- Colmar (France)
- 63 km
- Strasbourg (Germany)
- 62 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours