Heart of England
- Our saving
- US $ 1,677
- Visit the childhood home of William Shakespeare
- Discover neolithic Avebury away from the crowds
- Stroll through iconic film sets in Lacock
- Snap picture-perfect villages in the Cotswolds
- Stay overnight in vibrant, historical Bath
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London -Oxford - Cotswolds
- Day 2: Cotswolds - Stratford-upon-Avon- Cotswolds
- Day 3: Cotswolds - Lacock - Bath
- Day 4: Bath
- Day 5: Bath - Longleat - Avebury - London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KathyWritten on August 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really enjoyed the tour. The pace was excellent. We loved the sites we saw and locations we visited. We were very lucky with the weather, so that was great too. The two things I would mention for improvement are: At the Roman Baths, there were six... Read moreReview collected by Blue-Roads Touring
- RCRauWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emily spoke too fast. Not knowledgeable enough.
- MAMargaretWritten on June 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Heart of England I see a previous review and I whole heartedly agree. The best part of our trip. Felt rested and did not get tired like I did when we were sightseeing in London. Helen Pointer was absolutely amazing. She was very enthusiastic,... Read more
- FFeliciaWritten on September 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and i took the 5 day "Heart of England" tour with Helen Pointer as our guide. I can't say enough good things about Helen. Her love for what she does shines through in everything she does. She was articulate, generous with information, great at... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn25th September 2019
Heart of England
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayMar 16, 2020from London5 DaysFridayMar 20, 2020to London10+ seats left$52USD $1,677Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMar 30, 2020from London5 DaysFridayApr 3, 2020to London9 seats left$54USD $1,755Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 6, 2020from London5 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to London10+ seats left$54USD $1,755Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 20, 2020from London5 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to London9 seats left$54USD $1,755Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 27, 2020from London5 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to London10+ seats left$55USD $1,794Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 4, 2020from London5 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to LondonOnly 3 seats left$55USD $1,794Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from London5 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to London10+ seats left$55USD $1,794Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 18, 2020from London5 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to London6 seats left$55USD $1,794Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from London5 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to London0 seats left$55USD $1,794Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 1, 2020from London5 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to London10+ seats left$55USD $1,794Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Blue-Roads Touring. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Blue-Roads Touring. Please familiarise yourself with the Blue-Roads Touring payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Blue-Roads Touring : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 58 km
- Oxford (England)
- 87 km
- Bath (England)
- 17 km
- Lacock (England)
- 18 km
- Avebury (England)
- 39 km
- Longleat (England)
- 70 km
- Cotswolds (England)
- 132 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,677 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Heart of England