Rome to Paris
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,506
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Italy, Switzerland and France
- Discover the ancient wonders of Rome
- Enjoy tradition and folklore in Switzerland
- Fall in love with Paris
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Ferry
Start in Rome and end in Paris! With the in-depth cultural tour Rome to Paris, you have a 21 day tour package taking you from Rome to Paris and through Rome, Italy and 12 other destinations in Europe. Rome to Paris is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- MeganWritten on June 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentLoved it, great group, knowledgeable tour leade and amazing countries and experiences had!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome / Lucca
- Day 3: Lucca / Pisa
- Day 4: Lucca / Florence
- Day 5: Lucca
- Day 6: La Spezia
- Day 7: Cinque Terre / La Spezia
- Day 8: Milan / Stresa
- Day 9: Lago Maggiore / Stresa
- Day 10: Lucerne
- Day 11: Lucerne
- Day 12: Interlaken / Swiss Alps
- Day 13: Interlaken / Swiss Alps
- Day 14: Interlaken / Swiss Alps
- Day 15: Bern / Dijon
- Day 16: Beaune / Dijon
- Day 17: Reims
- Day 18: Reims
- Day 19: Paris
- Day 20: Paris
- Day 21: Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
What is the average age of this tour?
The general age range is 25-49 however Intrepid's appeal is diverse, which is why it is all about your shared attitude, not age.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rome to Paris
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Rome21 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Paris0 seats left$197USD $4,723Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Rome21 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$1,364$4,870-28%USD $3,506
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Rome21 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Paris5 seats left$195USD $4,675
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Rome21 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Paris8 seats left$202USD $4,858
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Rome21 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Paris4 seats left$213USD $5,102Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Rome21 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Paris7 seats left$202USD $4,858
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Rome21 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Paris4 seats left$213USD $5,102Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Rome21 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Paris9 seats left$195USD $4,675
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $3,506 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3506 for Rome to Paris, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,514 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 270 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 15 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 129 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 155 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 70 km
- Stresa (Italy)
- 130 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 67 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 187 km
- Dijon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,506 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Paris
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers