Classical Symphony 2019
Up To 75% OFF - See biggest deals
ends on 30 May 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 813
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Rome and end in Vienna! With the in-depth cultural tour Classical Symphony 2019, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Rome to Vienna and through Rome, Italy and 6 other destinations in Europe. Classical Symphony 2019 includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- KNKarenWritten on April 8, 20194.0 - Good
So glad that our first tour was so successful and enjoyable.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Karen, receive a warm greeting from us. First of all we thank you very much for taking your valuable time to express your experiences on the journey, and we are really pleased to realize that it was all successful and that they enjoyed them a lot. We are at your service. Best regards.... Wendy from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Innsbruck, Kitzbuhel
- Day 6: Kitzbuhel, Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Classical Symphony 2019
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$156$1,042-15%USD $886Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$156$1,042-15%USD $886Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$156$1,042-15%USD $886Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$156$1,042-15%USD $886Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$156$1,042-15%USD $886Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$149$992-15%USD $843Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$149$992-15%USD $843Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$149$992-15%USD $843Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$149$992-15%USD $843Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$149$992-15%USD $843Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $813 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $813 for Classical Symphony 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,042 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 77 km
- Kitzbuhel (Austria)
- 64 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $813 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classical Symphony 2019 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Symphony 2019